CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

April 17, 2009

I'm a supporter of Defenders of Wildlife and have been for quite a while, but it just fucking kills me to see my good money being spent on crap like this...and offers for a windbreaker embroidered with their logo if I give them $15. I know stuff like that isn't *that* expensive, but it *is* money that could be otherwise spent. I'd rather see my money going to save the wolves that Palin is killing with her aerial shootings...bitch. I can't imagine she'd be all too thrilled with an airplane hunting her down with a high powered rifle aimed at her.

We need predators in our wild lands. Our ecosystems include predators for a reason...and it's not so we can go out and shoot them for our own pleasure.

No comments: